We are committed to protecting and maintaining the privacy of our supporters and visitors and want you to be confident about what happens to any personal information that you provide to us or that is collected as you visit our site, including how cookies are used on this site.
Information we collect
Through the normal operation of this site we may collect a variety of information about you
- Information about how you have used our site including details of when and how often you visit, which pages you have viewed and information about the computer or other device that you viewed the site on
- Information you voluntarily provided to us, for example when completing one of the forms on the site to request specific information or otherwise communicate with us
How We Use Your Information
We store some of your information on our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
We use this information in one or more of the following ways:
- To provide specific information that you have requested from us.
- To provide other information that may be of interest to you about different aspects of our work and how you might be interested in supporting us. We will only provide this information if you have given your consent for us to do so.
- To let you know about changes, updates or improvements to information we have previously provided to you or services that you use.
We never share your personal information with any other organisation unless legally compelled to do so.
At times your information may be stored on computers in the US rather than the EU. Our data storage provider is fully compliant with all regulations regarding the transfer, security and privacy of data between the EU and the US.
Accessing Your Information
You have the right to access any information we hold about you.