A Gift In Your Will
Gifts in Wills support nearly a third of our life changing work. Your gift can help make leprosy a thing of the past.
Thank you for considering leaving a gift to The Leprosy Mission Scotland in your Will.
We work single-mindedly to eradicate leprosy, one person at a time.
Thoughtful gifts in Wills left by many of our supporters, transform the lives of people affected by leprosy. We are very grateful for the kindness shown by these supporters.
It would be a wonderful blessing if you could remember The Leprosy Mission Scotland with a gift in your Will, once you have provided for your family and dependents.
For over 140 years, The Leprosy Mission has worked towards ending leprosy. 30 years ago, 20 million people had leprosy worldwide – just 5 million people have it today.
Eradicating leprosy: a defining milestone of human achievement is within our grasp. You can be part of the generation that makes sure everyone; absolutely everyone can access a cure to leprosy.
A gift in your Will can take us one step closer towards making leprosy a thing of the past for everybody.
Leaving a gift in your Will is an important decision, but it doesn’t have to be complicated. We have information,…
Leaving a gift in your Will is an important decision, but it doesn’t have to be complicated. We have information, support and advice available to make the process as easy as possible. Here are the basics:
- State in your Will that you would like to leave a gift to us. We recommend using a solicitor or professional Will-writer to make sure your Will is legal and valid.
- Include our full name, to make sure the money goes to the right place: The Leprosy Mission Scotland (SC022411).
- If you would like your gift to go towards a specific project or country where we work you may be able to add this in to your Will. If you want to find out more, please get in touch with our office.
- If you have already written us into your Will, thank you. We’d love it if you could let us know, which helps us to plan for the future.
Visit Remember A Charity for more information and advice on making a Will and giving a gift to charity.
We receive different types of gift in people’s Wills, and we’re so grateful for every single one. Here are a…
We receive different types of gift in people’s Wills, and we’re so grateful for every single one.
Here are a few types of gift you can leave us in your Will:
- A share of your estate. After you’ve provided for your family and friends, you can leave a share, or the remainder, of your estate to charity.
- Cash gift. This is when you leave an exact sum of money to us.
- A specific gift. You can leave a particular item, such as books, paintings or jewellery.
You can bring forward the day when leprosy is made a thing of the past.
Remember A Charity have more information about giving a gift in your Will.
If you would you like to speak with someone about leaving a gift in your Will, please e-mail Linda on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone her on 01786 449266
If you have already included us in your Will, please get in touch, as we would love to thank you. We will treat you and your family with sensitivity and respect.