Please read through our terms and conditions. If you do not agree with them, please do not use our website. If you do use the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
This website is owned and managed by The Leprosy Mission Scotland. We are a charity registered in Scotland (number SC022411). Our company number is SC356041 and our registered address is Suite 2, Earlsgate Lodge, Livilands Lane, Stirling FK8 2BG.
For the purposes of these Terms and conditions, ‘us’, ‘we’ and ‘our’ refer to The Leprosy Mission Scotland and ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
This website is provided for your private and personal use to provide general information about The Leprosy Mission Scotland’s activities and issues relevant to its objectives.
While we make reasonable efforts to keep this website accurate and up to date we cannot guarantee that it will be complete or accurate or guarantee its suitability for any specific purpose. You acknowledge that errors or inaccuracies may exist and that we cannot take any responsibility for any inaccuracies, omissions or errors attributable to the author of such materials.
Any decision made by you based on information provided on this website is your responsibility. We do not accept any liability (as far as permitted by law) for any loss arising from any use of or reliance on information or links included in this website.
We reserve the right to amend, update or change any of the content on the site, including these Terms, without notice. Please check this page each time you visit the site. Your continued use of the site indicates your agreement to the updated Terms and Conditions.
You must not use this site for any unlawful purpose. You must not knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material which contains viruses or any other harmful programs which could harm computer software or hardware. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights on this website are either owned or licensed to The Leprosy Mission Scotland, unless otherwise stated. Compliance with copyright law is your liability.
Reproduction of any documents or other materials on this site for commercial or business purposes is not permitted without prior written permission from The Leprosy Mission Scotland.
You may reproduce The Leprosy Mission Scotland copyright materials appearing on this website free of charge without specific permission for
- Private personal use only. Copyright and source indications must also be copied. Documents or other materials may not be amended in any way and must be reproduced in their entirety. Documents and materials may not be reproduced in a derogatory or misleading manner or context.
- Use in churches or schools to promote or support our work or objectives. Copyright and source indications must also be included. Unless specifically stated, documents or other materials may not be amended in any way and must be reproduced in their entirety. Documents and materials may not be reproduced in a derogatory or misleading manner or context.
This permission does not extend to third party copyright material.
You may link to any page on this site provided that
- You do not suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- The existence of the link, its position or appearance does not damage, or be likely to damage, our name or reputation.
- The link displays our website in full and does not display it within a frame on the website on which the link appears.
- You are the owner of the website on which the link appears.
We reserve the right to withdraw this permission and to request the removal of a link to this site at any time.
These Terms and Conditions are subject to Scottish law. All claims or disputes (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with the use of this website shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts, we reserve the right to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of your residence.